Purpose: The learners will assess the impact of population growth on climate change and community health.
Guidelines: Research and
1) Select one scholarly article on the correlation between population growth and climate change, and
2) Select one scholarly article on the correlation between population growth and community health. Use the articles to answer the following prompts.
· Summarize the information in the articles (Two paragraphs, 5-6 sentences each)
· Based on the first article’s content, how does population growth impact climate change or vice versa (One paragraph, 5-6 sentences)
· Based on the second article’s content, how does community health get impacted by demographic changes or vice versa (One paragraph, 5-6 sentences)
· Based on your critical analysis, what factors might be missing in the articles for an in-depth understanding of the correlation between 1) Population growth and climate change and 2) Population growth and community health (3-4 sentences for each)
· How would you educate your community of family and friends on ways to combat populations’ impact on climate change and community health? (4-5 pointers)
Title your submission (template) as – Population Growth Assignment with your name; save it as a Word file and submit the assignment in Canvas.
Format: Use the template provided (You can also download it from the Faculty Added Content section of Unit 3)